Perfect Blackjack is one of the best Playtech variations of the popular and commonly played casino game Blackjack at trusted online casino Singapore. It combines the fundamental Blackjack rules with perfect add-ons such as multi-hand and side bet choices. Not only that, but it also offers the undeniable benefit of a 99.58 percent RTP.
Have you tried playing at a Perfect Blackjack table? Well, this is the right time to learn how to play and win more. If you want to discover more about it, stick with us as we dig deeper into the rules and strategies to win at Perfect Blackjack online.
What is Perfect Blackjack?
Perfect Blackjack is a Blackjack variation that is very much simple to learn and follow. This game includes the Perfect Pairs side bet. The single rule of Perfect Blackjack is that you win if you draw a pair. It also follows the same rules of a classic Blackjack game.
In addition, this Blackjack variation also has the same flow and pace as the traditional version. What’s more, if you win in the first two cards, then, you’ll receive a payout of 30:1.
What is the basic gameplay of Perfect Blackjack?
The game is usually played with 2 to 8 decks of 52 cards. The dealer commonly stands at Soft 17. Soft 17 is a hand with an Ace and other cards (s) totaling six – and drawing to 16. The player can place standard Blackjack stakes as well as a side bet on Perfect Pairs.
The procedure is as follows:
- The Perfect Pair bet is place on any box where the dealer places the standard Blackjack bet.
- Then, the Blackjack dealer gives the two cards facing up to the player. He also deals 2 cards for himself, one facing up and one facing down.
- If you have placed a Perfect Pair side bet, you’ll win or lose depending on whether the dealt cards are a pair.
- Also, a player wins the side bet if he gets a pair of identical cards (Mixed, Coloured, or Perfect Pair). However, he loses the side bet if this is not the case.
- The normal game would resume after the outcome of the side bet was determined; the dealer finish collecting all the lost Perfect Pair bets; and paid out the winners in both situations.
- Notably, insurance bets are available when playing Perfect Blackjack. However, surrender is not available in this Blackjack variation. Additionally, players have the option of hitting, standing, or splitting their hands. Also, the options for doubling down may vary depending on the game you are playing.
For example, certain games may enable the player to double down on any hand, while others may only allow it on 9-11. Although, the goal remains the same. That is to beat the dealer with a hand totaling 21, which is standard in every Blackjack game. Unfortunately, split 10s and Aces are not considered Blackjack, instead, they are called 21.
Therefore, if the dealer has a Blackjack and the player chooses to split, then he will not be able to beat the dealer.
What is the House Edge?
The theoretical house edge in Perfect Blackjack varies from 0.34% to 0.44% depending on the type of the game and the supplier who has designed it. The percentage also depends on the number of card decks used and the rules for doubling down and placing insurance bets.
Notably, the payout odds will always be adjusted to the house’s advantage. Furthermore, drawing a Perfect Pair from 8 or more card decks is easier than from 4 or less.
How to place side bets on Perfect Blackjack?
In a game of Perfect Blackjack, you can usually place up to 5 Blackjack wagers and 5 Perfect Pair side bets. Please bear in mind that you must place your side bets on Perfect Pairs before the cards are dealt. On the other hand, you can place any insurance bets after the first round of cards has been dealt.
What are the different types of pairs and payouts?
The type of paired hands you receive determines your perfect Blackjack payouts. Here are three possibilities:
The player receives a payout of 5:1 for a Mixed Pair. Mixed Pairs consist of one red suit card and one black suit card. For example, you got an 8 of Hearts and an 8 of Clubs, then your hand is a Mixed Pair.
The player receives a payout of 10:1 for a Colored Pair. The colored Pair contains two cards of either red or black suits. For example, you have a 9 of Diamonds and a 9 of Hearts.
The player receives a 30:1 payout for a Perfect Pair. Perfect Pair consists of two cards of the same rank and suit. For example, you have two Queens of Hearts, then your hand is a Perfect Pair.
Blackjack Perfect Strategy: How to win the game?
To be honest, there is no one-size-fits-all strategy to win at Perfect Pairs Blackjack. Because several regulations differ from one game to the others. Nonetheless, you can use some basic Blackjack strategies to improve your odds of winning.
Always follow these steps when playing Perfect Blackjack:
- When the dealer holds a hard 9, 10, 11, a pair of 5s, or 2-9 hand, you can double down.
- Never double down if the dealer has a 7, 8, or 9 at the same time you have a hard 9. Rather, go for a hit.
- Regardless of the dealer’s hand, you must stand once you reach a hard 17+, a soft 9, a 10, or a pair of 10s.
- If you have a hard 12 to 16 and the dealer has 2 to 6, then you should stand.
- When you have a soft 8 and the dealer has 2-8, then you should stand.
- However, if you have a hard 12 to 16 while the dealer has 2 to 6, you should stand. If you have a hard 12 and the dealer has a 2 or 3, then don’t stand.
- If you hold a 9-9 and the dealer has a 7, 10, or Ace face-up, you should stand.
- Regardless of the dealer’s cards, you can hit if you have a hard 5-16.
- When you have a pair of 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, and 8s, you can hit.
- Regardless of the dealer’s cards, you can hit if you have a soft 3-7.
- If the dealer has 4-7 and you have a pair of 2s or 3s, split.
- When you have a pair of 8s or 9s and the dealer has a face-up 10 or Ace, you can split.
- Split your aces wherever possible.
- Unless the dealer has a 7-10 or Ace, split a pair of 6s or 7.
What are the chances of having a perfect pair in the first place?
In an eight-decked game, seven cards can make a perfect pair out of 415 cards in the dealer’s shoe. This means there is a one-in-59 probability of getting the card you need. When you consider the 30/1 payout, it is easy to see why this is more of a fun bet than the type of side bet that is more serious.
Do you want to perfect your Blackjack strategy?
You shouldn’t miss playing Perfect Blackjack for free at the top online casino in Singapore. It is the ideal opportunity to hone your skills and turn your experience playing Blackjack online for real money into a success.
Training your mind to make quick and optimal Blackjack decisions is a skill. Just bear in mind that it’ll take time and attention to develop. Playing Perfect Blackjack with demo money allows you to enjoy the learning process without being concerned about making poor decisions.
Perfect Blackjack FAQs:
Perfect Blackjack, sometimes known as Perfect Pairs Blackjack, is a fun way to play a game that seems instantly familiar. Yet, it features enough thrilling side bets and multi-hand possibilities to satisfy high rollers and risk-takers. Aside from that, it’s just a beautiful reproduction of the classic Blackjack game.
Perfect Pair Blackjack is distinguished by the addition of pair bets to this excellent multi-hand variant. Because of the increased house edge connected with its side bets, top online casinos in Singapore love offering this Blackjack variation. Moreover, players can profit well if they land a big Perfect side bet win.
Perfect Blackjack’s paired side bets are a lot of fun. Also, they are the major feature that distinguishes it from other varieties. However, keep in mind that they feature a significant house edge and might be pricey if you play them frequently.
You win the main bet if you get closer to 21 than the dealer or if you are still holding the hand when the dealer busts. By getting a pair, you win the perfect pairs bet and receive a payout of 30:1. Perfect Pair consists of two cards of the same rank and suit.
In an eight-deck game, for example, seven of the 415 cards in the dealer’s shoe can give the player a perfect pair. This corresponds to a one-in-59 chance of getting the card you require.